Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boy.

I've had the toughest day.
School is.. not my thing.
Track was... a disaster and I humiliated myself.
It was one of those days where no matter how hard you try; you just can't.

Until - tonight.
I went hot tubbing with Jared and Tyson.
We were chillin and talkin...
and then Jar went inside, and I was sittin on Tyson's lap and ...
I finally kissed him. FINALLY. I got butterflies in my stomach like pixie fairies. I didn't ever want it to end. So it didn't - for a couple minutes (: I just needed to write it down. Now I'm gonna go write about it in his letter. Tonight was ... well, a fairytale! (: (:
Tyson Erdmann; What am I gonna do with you!? You've made me fall harder than I ever have before in my entire life. Thank you for that. I've been spendin all my time just thinkin bout you, I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin for you!


(: (: (: (: Life is good.

Now the countdown continues.
As of March 2nd - (now) = 22 days left.
New York, man... how jealous I am of you.
Love you all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment