Saturday, February 26, 2011

Heroes of the city of Orem

Well, here's whats new. Tori and I are heroes.
Let me tell you the stories.
So the other day Tor and I were drivin on 800 when we saw a white car that pulled up next to us at the red light. We looked at the driver, who was a man and then our attention was turned to the backseat when we saw AN INFANT moving around in the back seat. It wasn't in a car seat, it wasn't even in a seat belt. The little baby was trying to stand up, and leaning against the back of the driver's seat. We looked at him in horror, as if to say, "HELLOOOOO, Do you NOT know that there's a BABY in the back!?!?" But then the light turned green, so we had to go. So we kept driving and felt like we should say something. There was still a while car alongside of us, and I just assumed it was him. So I thought about what I was going to say, and we pulled up to the next red light, and I looked over, and IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE! Tor said that the guy had gone straight instead of turning left. OHHH MOTHER. We felt responsible for that little baby. What if it DIED?! Instantly Tori said: "We just murdered a child."


So then today, we were STILL feeling guilty about that incident. We were on our way to Macey's grocery store to buy some goodies for a friend in need. We were driving and about to turn in to go to Macey's when we noticed a little wiener dog on the sidewalk, getting ready to run into the street. Tori screamed : "OHHH MY HECKKKK! It's gonna DIE!" That's it, I thought. Not another one. Not today. So then, we pulled into Well's Fargo parking lot real quick, jumped out of the car, and HAULED it across the street, laughing so hard because we knew how stupid  we looked. Then we ran over to the little dog and tried to get close to him to find his dog tag, to call his owners. Problem: 1. He wasn't wearing one. 2. He was Satan, and wouldn't stop barking at us. He instantly ran onto the porch of his house to and started barking like a freak. So, we ... looked REALLY stupid, and accomplished nothing. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right? 
So until our next adventure, try to keep yourselves safe. If you find yourself in some sort of perdicament, you know where to find us. Call : #1800-BIOTCH (s) :) (she's the man, for those of you who may have just gasped in offense..) 


Today we:  went to maceys, like I just said. If you weren't paying attention, well, then I repeated it just for you. Congratulations. I'm feeling generous. After school we sat in my car for about 45 minutes, so that I could update Tori on stories about my love life. She got in a few (literally) words about her own as well.  We dropped off a little treat and note for a friend. We also called a City Center where we want to apply to get jobs for this summer. Currently, Tori is wearing some freaky bag net thing on her head, and not gonna lie- she looks like an idiot. We're eating pizza n ranch that Tor's mom just bought.  How'd you like that. She just sits here while I type THE longest entry of our blog thus far. That's ok. I'll put in good effort to this, because she writes me like 5 page notes everyday. mmk. I'm done. (cause I'm hungry.) over and out (staaaaaticccccc.) 


ps:this was supposed to be posted yesterday..our bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment