Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scratch and Sniff

We came up with these nicknames for each other last week. 
Pretty cute, huh?
Well, yesterday Tori and I went to the mall; like she mentioned before to get these boots that I've been wanting to buy for FOREVER. So, we go in, and I pay $15 for em, and we leave. No big, right? I got home late last night and attempted to find something in my closet to match em. Put them on with my outfit- GREAT. This is just SUPER. The girl at the store gave me two RIGHT FOOTED boots!!! Haha, my poor left foot was going to have to wear a right foot shoe!!! I PEED my pants laughing.. I should've checked while we were still in the store, but I just tried on one, made sure the other one was a 7 as well, and left! 
Funny how when you pray for patience, God doesn't give you the gift of patience. He gives you bad drivers, and people who need rides, and two right footed shoes. He gives you lots of homework due all on the same day, and he gives you food that takes EXTRA long to cook. At least I can say that I feel like I'm getting more patient (: Tori is a trooper- she puts up with me when I say rude things about drivers, or when we're in a hurry so I'm speeding. Tori has ridden in my car with me more than any other human being on the earth. Which makes me proud to declare the biggest secret you'll ever hear : TORI WARE AND I ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!!! (Hahaha okay, that was no secret..) But I thought I would tell you anyways! 
So, as soon as school got out today, we went back down, got a LEFT boot, and then I dropped Tori off at the school. Boy, am I starving or what? I haven't had anything but WATER all day; I was gonna be late for school so I didn't eat. Then I went to ARC during flex/lunch, and then class right after that. Now I'm eatin pickles galore (Tori, you're missin out!) and beef ramen. So good (: Well, x's and o's 
-Sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment